quinta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2013

POEMA DE AMOR TRADUZIDO EM DIVERSOS INDIOMAS



POETRY IS UNIQUE ITEMS THAT HEART WITH VOICE exposes SILÊCIO!
The THINKER, THINK WITH THE MIND! BUT THINK WITH THE POET'S HEART!




Say it is not true that you forgotten me so soon so say?
The dreams we dream together in the dark showed me that everything is over between us, you can not imagine how much it hurts me inside this!
I ask you to hold me and cry with me, I feel a drop of your hot tears of love, even if it might break my chest, even if not the same for a long time, even if only for a minute, hold me !
And show solace to my heart!

His kiss me shut my thoughts.
My thinking fool me, but I do not care, I do not care, I'm used to suffer, I'm disappointed ...
I feel the weight of my past in my broken wings, I miss your Aconchegos, the nights that I loved, I miss your kisses, I miss your smile, I miss your eyes looked at me with that look of tenderness on the balcony of fund our old house!
My legs feel heavy.

Yes, you promised me, they love me for always, as long as I have life!
More does not mean that it is willing to meet its designo, why you were tricked by a treacherous sentiment.
My happiness is not about me anymore it is now, yes: it but you.
I just want to be happy, and ride a quiet mind, knowing that I'm not and I was not the cause of our separation

Say you will not go away, tell me this is just a emotional frustration of my immature mind? Tell me. Please tell me!
Do not make me the same things you did.
Forget the past and live your present beside me, be my eternal girlfriend, is impossible to ask you, it's just my friend, the love I feel for you so much stronger than a simple friendship. that its future is written in my.

You should not imagine the size of my love for you? Not my love for you this beyond any imagination that the human mind can decipher,
If my wings I do not take any more, it's because I'm so full of passion, if my legs can no longer move, is why are trembling at the thought of losing you.
It may be the fact that some actions made in the hour of my agony that made you think that? Tell me! Tell me if I have a small chance still have you?
Think and Think better before you say something that angers me hurt forever.
Be someone who you have always been, to that sweet girl I met walking the streets of Santa Ines neighborhood! What was shopping, I wash the perfume shop, buying my shirts, my shoes, who prepared my dinner, who spent his nights loving me, that is a sweet girl who said in a voice whispers in my ear that I was the your man.
Take care of my good feeling that exists between these two hearts, do not let doubt provoked by jealousy destroy our love!
Gilmar Sources

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário